FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - Brenner Real Estate Group, a full service commercial real estate firm based in Fort Lauderdale, has announced one sale and four new leases in Broward County, FL.
Kathleen Alberts, senior vice-president, brokerage, and Helen Weissman, commercial associate, completed the following sale:
* Burlingame Sawgrass, LLC, a construction company, has purchased the HYT America Building, a 14,866-SF industrial/warehouse building located at 320 International Parkway, Sunrise, FL. The sale represents a relocation of the company from Fort Lauderdale. Ms. Alberts and Ms. Weissman represented the buyer. The seller, Main Partners, LLC of Floral City, FL, was represented by Lester Byron of Sperry Van Ness Realty.
Adam Starr, vice-president, commercial brokerage, handled the following two leases:
* Sleek Surgical Hollywood, LLC, a spa and surgical center in operation for five years, has leased 4,227 SF of office space within Emerald Lake Professional Center, 3109 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL. Mr. Starr represented the landlord, Emerald Investment Associates, Ltd. The tenant represented themselves.
* Veritas Wealth Advisors, Inc., a financial planning firm in operation for seven years, has leased 1,684 SF of office space within the 8751 Plantation Building, 8751 West Broward Blvd., Plantation, FL. Mr. Starr represented the landlord, Plantation Carlisle, LLC. Co-broker representing the tenant was Julia Pettit of Coral Shores Realty.
Helen Weissman, commercial associate, handled the following lease:
* Advanced Capital Organization, LLC, has leased 1,797 SF of office space for its corporate headquarters within the Atrium 6030 building, 6030 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL. Ms. Weissman represented the tenant. The landlord, Atrium 6030, LLC, represented themselves.
Kathleen Alberts, senior vice-president, brokerage, and Suzanne Lopez, commercial associate, were responsible for the following transaction:
* Stuart L. Rubin and Associates, P.A., a CPA firm, has leased 1,279 SF of office space within Cypress Commons, 1500 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 202, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Ms. Alberts and Ms. Lopez represented the landlord, Cypress Commons, LLC. Co-broker representing the tenant was A. Robert DelGiacco of Century 21 City Real Estate.