On Friday April 8, we spread our Brenner name all over the place. Well, ok, in two places... two places where we wanted to see, and be seen.
1) The Broward County Bar Association held their annual Family Law Symposium at Bahia Mar Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Adam Starr and Scott Brenner attended on behalf of Brenner Real Estate Group. As an annual sponsor, Brenner hosted an exhibitor table at the event. Scott Brenner is a member of the Broward County Bar Association. Adam Starr is part of Brenner’s Law Firm Representation team, and has helped dozens of attorneys in the local market meet their unique space requirements.
2) The South Palm Beach County Bar Association held its 12th Annual Golf Classic on the same day at the Boca Country Club. Brenner Real Estate Group is a Silver Sponsor, and sponsored a hole on the course, gaining a sign with our logo for all to see.
Why are sponsorships important to your business?
1) If you are a member of the organization, being a sponsor shows your support as a team player, not to mention helping the organization financially.
2) Sponsorship gives your business credibility. It shows that you are involved in an industry organization. This implies that you are someone “in the loop” in that field – a mover and shaker.
3) If you are not in the industry for which you are a sponsor, it shows that you support that industry and are experienced in how your services can fill a need for someone in that industry. We took the opportunity to show that Brenner is a real estate resource to the legal industry.
3) The obvious: sponsorship helps you gain exposure for your company name. Your logo may be included in signs on golf courses, ads, programs, banners or slide shows. If you are new to the niche, or a long-standing company, be a sponsor to spread your name around!
4) Sponsorships may result in referrals. If Person A sees your logo, they may think of Person B -- their peer or colleague who needs your services.
5) It shows you are active...it makes it look like your business is thriving. You are here, you are there – you are active in the community.
The fact that our two sponsorships landed on the same day is ironic. The fact that we targeted an industry niche and were there in both places to showcase our services was no accident!
Are you taking advantage of sponsorship opportunities?
--The Brenner Blog Team