Complete Construction Management
Brenner manages the planning and execution of the complete construction process for the interior or exterior of office, industrial and retail real estate. Brenner oversees architects, engineers, and strategic advisors who provide development consulting and project management expertise in construction of commercial and industrial real estate.
Brenner's services include :
- Monitor project schedule and budget, with reporting provided to Client
- Review design plans and subsequent construction documentation for inclusion of project requirements and opportunities for value engineering
- Discuss contractual and process methods for monitoring construction services
- Prepare and control general contractor bid and contracts process
- Receive and analyze construction proposals and negotiate contracts for Client approval and signature
- Develop landlord/building management coordination plan for entire project requirements
- Establish periodic site meetings with project team
- Monitor completion of field inspections and advise Client regarding expected award of TCO
- Conduct punch list inspection with architect and Client
- Approve monthly requests for payment from consultants and vendors
Our coordination of the construction process assures on-time projects within budget for our clients.